As autumn is my second favourite season, I thought I'd do this one.
1. What do you like or dislike about autumn?
I love the colours of autumn and how the trees seem to change on a daily basis. I love the smells. I also love the fact that summer is over and the days are getting cooler and shorter. Also that the nights are drawing in and it's pull the curtains early, turn the heat up and snuggle down inside time. Also that it's warm jumper time.
2. Have you raked leaves into a pile just to jump in them?
3. Have you ever carved a pumpkin and how did it turn out?
4. Have you ever eaten anything made from pumpkins other than pie?
I've never even eaten pumpkin pie.
5. Where is a good spot to see the leaves change color where you live?
My sitting room windows.