1. All thank you emails written and sent.
2. All thank you letters written and waiting to be sent.
3. Extra LJ icons made and uploaded.
4. LJ personalised mood theme uploaded. Many thanks go to green_key who constructed the theme and very generously made it available to anyone to use.
5. Several boxes of fandom stuff - not zines - packed in preparation for the move. Well, I really felt that leaving erotic art prints for the removal men to pack wasn’t sensible. Although I’m not sure hubby now thinks that suggesting I did it was sensible, the biggest box is somewhat heavy - well I did tell him that packing is not my forte. I just kept on putting things into the box until it was full. It’s now sitting on the dining room table, and I’m not certain how it’s going to get off the dining room table [whistles].