Obviously, these are minimums, not exacts.
01. To write.
a) Twenty-five stories of 1,000 words or more.
b) Ten stories of 5,000 words or more.
c) Five stories of 10,000 words or more.
d) One novel of 50,000 words or more.
02. To finish:
a) 50_lovequotes (19 stories remaining)
b) lover100 (28 stories remaining)
NON GIBBS/DUCKY SPECIFIC
03. To write one story of 100 words for more for the pairings/characters I have written/considered writing:
Ducky & Jimmy
Gibbs & Ducky
Gibbs & Fornell
NCIS Team Gen
04. To finish:
drabble123 for Silver/Steel (15 triple drabbles remaining)
50ficlets for NCIS General Series (16 stories between 100 - 1,000 words remaining)
05. For ncis_drabble Comm:
a) Write a drabble or double drabble or triple drabble for each prompt.
b) Write fifteen of the remaining old prompts.
06. To complete at least one of my Alphabet Lists
Fraser/Vecchio (One letter - X - remaining).
Silver/Steel (Four letters - K, O, V, X - remaining).
Miscellaneous Gen (Twenty-One letters - (A, B, C, D E, G, H, J, K, L, M, O, P, Q, R, U, V, W, X, Y, Z - remaining).
Miscellaneous Het (Fourteen letters - C, D, E, I, J, K, O, P, Q, R, S, U, X, Z - remaining)
Miscellaneous Slash (Five letters - J, P, R, V, Z - remaining).
07. To do NaNoWriMo
Whether I do fanfic again or try my hand at a non-fanfic novel, I'm not sure.
THE PERENNIAL ONES
08. To continue to learn more about PaintShop Pro and PhotoImpact
To really get to grips with the programs during the year.
09. To get something on all my website pages.
Yes, it appears again.
10. To sort my zines out and start to get rid of those I no longer want.
Yes, it too appears again.