1. What would you change your name to if it wasn't such a hassle to get all your paperwork redone?
Er. I wouldn't to be honest - although I've always liked the name Charlotte.
2. What's a fandom you love that doesn't have nearly enough people in it?
It's a pairing more than a fandom per se: Gibbs/Ducky (NCIS).
3. Share a dorky story about yourself.
Er. I can't think of one. I was teacher's pet and loved homework - does that count?
4. Where's one place you really want to visit before you die?
5. Where would you live if money wasn't an issue?
Here in Scotland, but in a bungalow with an annex so we could put visitors up comfortably.
6. How did you find this journal?
I made it.
7. What's your favorite community on LJ?
8. What was your favorite childhood toy?
My Cindy doll's bedroom (the one made by my Grandma, rather than the real one I got several months later), and the doll wasn't actually Cindy, but one of the same ilk.
9. Name three shows you want to have on DVD right now. (Whether or not they're slated for release/have been released.)
Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Waking The Dead
10. Say something nice about:
-- Another LJ user
maubast is always so encouraging and enthusiastic about my writing.
I am a good listener.
-- A famous figure
Er. I don't know any famous figures.
11. What's the biggest "OH MY GOD!" moment you've ever had from a movie, show, or book? (Warning: using "I am your father" might date you.)
The ending to the MFU story: Once More With Feeling.
12. What's something weird you enjoy that gets you odd looks from other people?
Er. I can't think of anything.
13. When did you first get online?
14. Name something you're really good at.
15. Name something you wish you were really good at.
I wish I could draw.