1. What drink wakes you up best in the morning?
We have a cup of peppermint tea before we get up each day. Although that doesn't really 'wake me up', as such; it's my coffee at breakfast that does that.
2. During the day, what do you drink to keep going?
My constant drink throughout the day is water. When I worked I tended to have a couple of cups of coffee during the morning, but I always had a glass of water on my desk that I kept refilling throughout the day.
3. Do you drink the recommended eight glasses of water per day? Why/why not?
Most definitely. And probably more.
4. What are the ingredients of your favourite mixed drink? (Doesn't have to be alcoholic!)
I have two (actually the only two mixed drinks I like) and it depends on my mood as to which I prefer. One is a dry white wine spritzer (with soda water not lemonade as some place once tried to serve me *shudder*. The other is gin and tonic with a slice of lime and ice.
5. Are you a coffee drinker? How do you take your coffee, if so?
Yes, I am. I have about two mugs of real coffee (already ground) each morning. I take it black with no sugar.