I know someone tagged me to do this a while ago. I apologise for not doing it then, but it got 'lost' in my 'week-and-a-bit from hell' which involved reinstalling XP and all the other programs/files onto my laptop.
Ten things that make me happy.
The rules are easy, just post 10 things that recently made you happy! Then tag 10 people and force them to post this meme on their LJs. Because it is good. Everyone needs a little happiness once in a while.
Hmm, the rules may be easy, but fulfilling it isn't. And that's not me being 'I'm never happy', it's just that my life is such an even-plateau that really 'happy' and 'sad' only come into it once in a while. Most of the time I'm simply content and happy to be thus. As such, I'll list thing that form part of making me content.
So in no order whatsoever:
01. Writing fanfic.
02. Reading/Books (mainstream and fanfic).
03. Gibbs/Ducky (writing, reading, thinking, dreaming about them).
06. My flist/non-LJ friends.
08. The view from my sitting room window.
09. Ooh, I've just thought of a non-generic one: Having finished, up to hard copy edit, my story for the fraser_vecchio ficathon.
10. And, amazingly, yet another non-generic one: The DVDs for Season Five of Spooks having finally arrived.
I tag: anyone who would like to do it.