1) Total number of books I own:
We own well over a thousand between us, as the 'library' that our hall has turned into will attest to :-)
2) Last book bought:
Several at once, actually - they arrived from Amazon yesterday: Witness at the Wedding by Simon Brett; The Circle by Peter Lovesey; The Broker by John Grisham and The Dandelion Clock by Jay Madal.
3) Last book I read:
I finished The Burglar Who Thought He Was Bogart by Lawrence Block only last night.
4) Five books that I read a lot or that mean a lot to me, in no particular order:
This is impossible. The vast majority of books I read are series books and being the completist that I am, when I start a series I have to finish it. Thus, I'm going to go for five series:
- PD James' Adam Dalgliesh series
- JK Rowling's Harry Potter series
- Enid Blyton's The Adventure series
- David Edding's Belgariad series
- David Edding's Malloreon series
I think most people I'd go for have already done this, so anyone else who feels like it basically. :-)