Summarize ten of your fandoms/TV shows in one sentence, then see who on your friends list can guess these fandoms/shows!
I changed it slightly to add 'TV Shows' as well as fandoms, as I don't have ten fandoms.
I'm not terribly good at this sort of thing, thus I fear that many of these will be all too obvious. But nevertheless, here goes.
1. Politically incorrect, sarky, addicted, but still one of the best. House, M.D. Guessed by: lonelywalker, causticquery, kimberlyfdr, ria_kukalaka, toomuchfandom
2. One way of combating the Cold War. The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Guessed by: kimberlyfdr, solo, toomuchfandom
3. She saved the world - a lot. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Guessed by: lonelywalker, kimberlyfdr, solo, ria_kukalaka, toomuchfandom
4. They helped to keep the island smelling, ever so faintly, of roses. The Professionals. Guessed by: the_cornettist
5. The saviours of the helpless. Angel: The Series. Guessed by: ria_kukalaka, toomuchfandom
6. There's no 'I' in team. NCIS. Guessed by: lonelywalker, causticquery, ria_kukalaka, toomuchfandom
7. They were indeed the last, best hope. Babylon 5. Guessed by: lonelywalker, causticquery, solo, ria_kukalaka, toomuchfandom
8. A break in time brings travellers who are far more than they appear to be. Sapphire & Steel. Guessed by: kimberlyfdr, toomuchfandom
9. Everyone of them will, or has, at some time in their careers caused a death. Grey's Anatomy. Guessed by: toomuchfandom
10. Thank you kindly. Due South. Guessed by: causticquery, kimberlyfdr, solo, ria_kukalaka, toomuchfandom
EDIT: Only one left unguessed. No. 9. 'Everyone of them will, or has, at some time in their careers caused a death'.
I thought they were easy (but then, as I said to the_cornettist, anything's easy if you know it).
EDIT TWO: All have now been successfully guessed, thanks to toomuchfandom using her initiative and checking my user info to get No. 9, which was Grey's Anatomy.