Four things that people call me:
- My actual name
- Mrs. C.
- Mummy *g*
Four jobs I've had:
- University Administrator
- Company Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Library Assistant
Four movies I've watched more than once:
- Four Weddings and a Funeral
- Arsenic and Old Lace
- The Great Escape
- Air Force One
Four books I'd rec:
I'm not big on recc'ing books as we all like different things. However, I'll be 'good' *g* Well goodish as I'm going to actually rec series rather than single books.
- The Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling
- The Sherlock Holmes books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Daisy Dalrymple series by Carola Dunn
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
Four places I've lived:
Actually, I have only lived in three places
- When we were house-hunting in Scotland we did rent a cottage in Doune, but I wouldn't consider us 'living there' not as such.
Four places I've been:
Four foods I don't eat:
- The dark meat from poultry
Four TV shows I watch:
Technically my answer is 'none' because we don't actually watch anything; we record and watch later - even if 'later' is only minutes after the show has started ::coughs:: Pointless ::coughs:: And yes, I know I can pause live TV, but it's safer to record *Nods* However, that's splitting hairs so:
- Location, Location, Location
- Doctor Who
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
Um. Er. Um. Er.
There was another question, but I had no idea what it meant so I've ignored it. I know, I'm a rebel *g*