1. First name?
For these purposes Nikki :-)
2. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my mother.
3. Do you wish on stars?
4. When did you last cry?
I got choked up and a tad tearful yesterday afternoon whilst watching the third episode of Judge John Deed, when Jo looked as though she might be going to South Africa [embarrassed look]. I do cry easily over things on TV/books/zines. However, 'real life' tears .... I think this was when I was in hospital in May 2002.
5. Do you like your handwriting?
6. What's your favorite lunch meat?
None. If I eat anything 'meatish' for lunch it would be chicken.
7. What is your birth date?
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
None that I can think of.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
10. Are you a daredevil?
12. Do looks matter?
No, not really.
13. How do you release anger?
It takes me a lot to get really angry, I'm too placid and easy going. But when I do get angry I become icily polite, talk in a very quiet and even more well spoken voice. It apparently scares the hell out of, and amazes, people who witness it.
14. Where is your second home?
I don't have one.
15. Do you trust others easily?
Sometimes too easily. Other times, no.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Cindy doll bedroom that my grandma made for me.
17. Which class in high school do you think was totally stupid?
PE. Anything to do with sport actually.
18. Do you have a journal?
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Not really. However, I can when the occasion calls for it.
20. What are your nicknames?
Nothing now. [Well nothing to which I'm prepared to own up :-)] However, I was known as 'Switzerland' at school, because of always trying to see both sides of things. My father called me 'Titch', even though I'm not exactly short.
21. Would you bungee jump?
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
23. Do you think that you are strong?
I honestly don't know. My instinct is to say 'no', but others have told me that I am. I'm talking about emotionally. I'm not physically strong; I'm not physically weak, just not strong.
24. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
25. Shoe size?
26. Red or pink?
It depends on the actual tone, but almost certainly red.
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
28. Who do you miss most?
Well at the moment, my husband who is away viewing properties. However, generally my grandma.
29. Do you want everyone to whom you send this to send it back?
I'm not exactly 'sending' it to anyone :-) but yes, it would be nice.
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
I'm not wearing shoes and my trousers are midnight blue.
31. What are you listening to right now?
The tumble dryer and a Country Love CD.
32. Last thing you ate?
Breakfast. Some scrummy Jordans Organic Crunchy coconut & raison cereal; followed by toast and Marmite.
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
34. What is the weather like right now?
Dull and damp.
35. Last person you talked to on the phone?
An Estate Agent to try to arrange a second viewing for a property.
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I only know the people from whom I geeked this on-line, but yes I do.
38. What is your ethnicity?
39. Favourite drink?
Non-alcoholic: water. Alcoholic: red wine.
40. Favourite sport?
To watch? Tennis.
41. Hair colour?
Dark brown (with some grey).
42. Eye colour?
43. Do you wear contacts?
44. Are you single?
45. Favourite food?
The Morphine I have to take really does weird things to my sense of taste. I used to enjoy food, but haven't done for several years now. However, at the moment my favourite food is Brie.
46. Last movie you watched?
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Pass. I honestly cannot remember.
47. Favourite day of the year?
48. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, of course :-)
49. Summer or winter?
50. Hugs or kisses?
51. Do you have any favourite rants and, if so, what are they?
Yes. A lack of mutual respect for one another. Also bigotry of any kind.
52. What is your favourite dessert?
I don't really have one.
53. Who is most likely to respond?
As I'm coming to this later than some, some of those I'd have named have already done this. However, I think caffyolay and londonronnie will both do it.
54. Who is most likely not to respond?
55. What books are you reading?
The Total Zone by Martina Navratilova & Liz Nickles.
56. What's on your mouse pad?
A montage (which I put together myself) of Bodie & Doyle.
57. What did you watch last night on TV?
Strictly speaking I didn't watch anything on TV, as I was recording Judge John Deed. However, I did watch some recorded NCIS eps.
58. Favorite smells?
Clean, non-polluted air. Lavender.
59. Favorite sounds?
It depends on my mood.
60. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
The Beatles, if this means which group do I prefer.
61. What's the farthest you've been from home?
Well, given that until the beginning of the year I regarded England as 'home' and I'm now in Scotland, it has to be that :-)
62. Do you have a special talent?
People say that I'm a good listener and very good at seeing all sides of an argument.