Five Things Ducky Doesn't Know About Jethro.
I'm afraid that even after a great deal of thought for over a few hours, I cannot come up with anything, based on my take of Jethro and Ducky and their long standing friendship :-(
Five reasons why you like Steel.
1. His apparently cool, detached personae.
2. His beyond-human abilities: his great strength; the way he can take his body temperature down below freezing; his telepathic skills.
3. The mystery that surrounds him. He has more beyond-human abilities than he lets on.
4. The fact that he does care for his fellow elements (some more than others *g*), and the people whom they help, even though he tries to hide it.
5. The fact that everything about him, his eyes, the way he dresses, his whole demeanour matched his name. He truly is 'a man of Steel'.
Five Favourite Phrases from any of your fandom shows.
I'm not terribly good at things like this. However, I shall try. I can't promise that I'll have the quote/phrase exactly right, so please forgive me in advance.
1. "Anyone would think you'd head that story before." Ducky to Gibbs the NCIS episode The Voyeur's Web, when Gibbs walks into Autopsy part of the way through one of Ducky's stories, and finishes it for him.
2. "We have each other." Illya to Napoleon in the MFU episode The Deep Six Affair, when they had just been reminded by Mr. Waverly that field agents couldn't marry until they were 40.
3. "You'll save me." Doyle to Bodie in the Professional episode Hunter/Hunted, where Bodie is worried about Doyle's safety.
4. "I have two axes." Benny to Ray in the Due South episode Letting Go, when they are discussing trying to rebuild Fraser's Father's cabin, that Victoria blew up.
5. "All irregularities will be handled by the forces controlling each dimension. Transuranic heavy elements may not be used where there is life. Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond, Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel. Sapphire and Steel have been assigned." From Sapphire and Steel. It's a slight cop out, as it's not actually a phrase used by any of the characters, but it's the intro to each episode and set the whole feel of the series.
Five places that Bodie and Doyle would venture into (in their leisure time, of course)
1. A restaurant, for a nice meal.
2. An art gallery, to keep Ray happy.
3. The pub.
4. A football match.
5. Some kind of military museum/exhibition. I think that Bodie has an interest in all things military and would enjoy looking at such a place.