- Mon, 14:40: Good afternoon, from dry, bright and warm Scotland. How are you today?
- Mon, 14:42: These syrup (just the flavour not actual runny syrup) biscuits are very srcummy.
- Mon, 14:52: Okay, this is just daft. My new glasses were fine to begin with, but now it seems as if my eyes have 'taken… (cont) http://t.co/PbqchwjJ
- Mon, 15:00: Has anyone heard of 'Mortal Instruments'? Is it a TV show, film, book? Or . . .
- Mon, 15:17: @LaniLou88 Hi, hon (for when you're around). How did it go yesterday? How are you feeling today?
- Mon, 16:11: Let's see if PhotoBucket has changed it's site again!
- Mon, 16:22: Yes, they've tweaked it. It doesn't work properly with Opera *Mutters darkly*
It's been some years since I last wrote anything. It's now mainly due to the trouble I have with my hands and how I can no longer sit and write for…
Gibbs/Fornell was a first for me, insofar as it was the first time I had written one half a beloved pairing of mine with someone else, in a serious…
I'm going for another het pairing this week. DiNozzo/Ziva is certainly not a pairing I ever envisaged I would write, because I wasn't a huge fan of…