- Mon, 12:23: Good afternoon, all. How are you today>
- Mon, 12:24: Wet, dull and chilly here today.
- Mon, 12:24: And LJ is down! They are 'working on it' apparently.
- Mon, 13:57: And LJ is still down - they are still working on it *sighs*
- Mon, 15:03: *Sighs* You'd have thought LJ could at least have updated their status message. It's been the same one since 7:47 a.m. GMT.
- Mon, 15:03: RT @LiveJournal: We've been looking into the site connectivity issues -- sorry for the downtime, we'll be bac… (cont) http://deck.ly/~HUse6
- Mon, 15:08: Hey, LJ seems to be back - so far so good. Slow, but I have my flist!
- Mon, 15:32: *Prods LJ* Please be letting me actually post!!!!
- Mon, 15:35: Well it looks as if I'm going to have to try posting directly via LJ rather than via my Client, which will b… (cont) http://deck.ly/~YBB1d
- Mon, 15:50: This posting via LJ itself is a pain and very long-winded. Hoping my client will be 'connecting' tomorrow.
30) We started the month with something funny. Send us off with something else that tickles your funny bone! Well here we are, the 30th of…
29) Are you still friends/keep in touch with your very first LJ friends? Who are they? For how long now? Indeed I do. Quite a few of my early LJ…
28) What people are you most thankful for? Why? As I pretty much answered this a few days ago, I thought I would simply share this.