- Mon, 12:44: Good afternoon, how are you today? It's dull, grey, mostly dry & fairly muggy here today.
- Mon, 12:45: I haven't been here for a while, got caught up with Wimbledon and then post-catching up on things not done dur… (cont) http://deck.ly/~ik6YB
- Mon, 12:45: Any news? I have a long-lasting annoying cough, had it for about two weeks or so now. Very tiring. Otherwise all is 'normal'.
- Mon, 12:46: We've had our back-steps replaced & a ramp added, so it'll be nice &easy now for J to get wheelchair in & ou… (cont) http://deck.ly/~22fNZ
- Mon, 12:47: We also had our front steps repaired (again the winter). Thankfully they didn't need completely replacing. It'… (cont) http://deck.ly/~v97DF
- Mon, 12:48: I haven't written a single word in about three weeks *sighs* But hopefully I can get back to it this week or next or . . . :-(
It's been some years since I last wrote anything. It's now mainly due to the trouble I have with my hands and how I can no longer sit and write for…
Gibbs/Fornell was a first for me, insofar as it was the first time I had written one half a beloved pairing of mine with someone else, in a serious…
I'm going for another het pairing this week. DiNozzo/Ziva is certainly not a pairing I ever envisaged I would write, because I wasn't a huge fan of…